In the movie Scream, Randy said “There are certain rules that one must abide by in order to successfully survive a horror movie”.
1. You can never have sex. BIG NO-NO! BIG NO-NO! Sex equals death, okay?
2. You can never drink or do drugs. The sin factor! It’s a sin. It’s an extension of number one.
3. Never, ever, ever under any circumstances say, “I’ll be right back.” Because you won’t be back.
In Scream 2, the rules for a horror sequel were:
1. The body count is always bigger.
2. The death scenes are always much more elaborate, with more blood and gore.
3. If you want your films to become a successful franchise, never, ever, under any circumstances assume the killer is dead.
In Scream 3, the rules for surviving in a horror movie trilogy were:
1. You’ve got a killer who’s gonna be superhuman. Stabbing him won’t work, shooting him won’t work. Basically in the third one, you gotta cryogenically freeze his head, decapitate him, or blow him up.
2. Anyone, including the main character, can die.
3. The past will come back to bite you in the ass. Whatever you think you know about the past, forget it. The past is not at rest! Any sins you think were committed in the past are about to break out and destroy you.
4. All I know about movie trilogies is in the third one, all bets are off.
In Scream 4, the rules were:
1. Modern audiences have become savvy to the rules of the originals. I mean there are still rules, but the rules have changed and the kills have gotta be way more extreme.
2. The unexpected is the new cliche and virgins can die now.
3. To be 2.0, the killer should be filming the murders. It’s the natural next step in psycho slasher innovation.
4. You have to have an opening sequence.
5. Don’t f*** with the original.
who cares if someone swears. im 12 and i don’t give a crap what anyone says in front of me. go back to ur little kiddie webssites if you cant handle it. ps.i’m writing this on mah 3ds. i’m on it now.
Blehhh sex? who puts that word on a website. I can imagine a little kid seeing the word and using it in school.
lol once my friend had a halloween party and her older sister and her friends were in da basement watching scream 3 they didn’t let us enjoy our movie!! they were making to much noise screaming. BTW we were watching Sean of The Dead. I’ts like Dawn of the dead, but a parody sorta of it.
I can’t beleieve some of you guys haven’t heard of Scream? :O
nancypotpie You really didn’t hear about Scream 4? I saw it in the theatres when it first came out in… 2011? I was 11.
@WeavileRoxxCANDY it depends on the context you use it in “Ass” is a word with a duel meaning
Definition A: the cuss word
Definition B: another term for donkey.
in this case it is the first definition presented -_- like i said it depends on the context it is used in.