How to put a curse on someone. These curses are real. They do not use black magic or voodoo, but rather ancient Japanese rituals. WARNING: This is the most dangerous page on the website. Do not use any of these curses. They are extremely dangerous. If something goes wrong, the curse could rebound on you, causing you to die instead.
The act of placing a curse on someone else always has an effect on you. The curse always rebounds to some extent and affects you. You could become physically ill or mentally unstable. In extreme cases, you could even die.
There is an old Japanese proverb that says when you place a curse on a person, you need two holes. This means that a curse will always rebound on you, so when you place a curse on someone else, you need to dig two graves, because you will die as well.
Note: The reason I am sharing this information is that I plan to post some stories in the future that involve Japanese curses, so in order to understand the stories, you need to understand how Japanese curses work. I will also be adding more curses to this page in the future.
To perform this ritual, you need a sheet of tissue paper and a ballpoint pen.
1. Smooth out the tissue paper and fold it in half, length-wise.
2. With the ballpoint pen, draw the shape of a person on the tissue paper while imagining in your mind the person you want to curse.
3. Be careful not to tear the tissue paper while you are drawing.
4. Draw an X on the figure at any place, the head, the belly or the feet.
5. Then, while imagining the person, stab with a ballpoint pen aimed at that part.
6. Keep stabbing it until it is gradually painted black
7. When there is a hole drilled in the tissue… something may be happening.
To finish the ritual, burn the tissue paper, sprinkle salt on the ashes, place them in an envelope and throw it in the garbage.
Note: Do not let anyone see you stabbing the tissue paper. Do not let anyone see or touch the tissue paper after you have drawn on it.
Curse of the 10 Yen Coin
This curse requires a Japanese 10 Yen coin, a bottle and the hair of the person you want to curse.
In other countries, you can use a different coin. (For example: In the US, you can use the 10 Cent coin or “Dime” and in Europe, you can use the 10 Cent Euro coin.) You can use a glass bottle or a plastic bottle.
1. Place the hair of the person you want to curse along with the 10 Yen coin in the plastic bottle and close the lid.
2. Bury the bottle outside in the soil.
This is a relatively easy method of curse and it causes your enemy to suffer various disasters in succession.
Curse of the Kanji
Japanese characters are called “Kanji”. You need to figure out how to write the first name of the person you want to curse in Kanji.
1. Write the person’s name on a piece of paper, all in Kanji.
2. Beneath this, write the person’s name again, but this time replace the first character in the name with ” å‘ª “. (å‘ª means “curse” in Japanese.)
3. Keep doing this until all the characters have been replaced with ” å‘ª “. The person’s name is now literally filled with “curse”.
4. Fill the rest of the paper with black or red ink.
For example, suppose the name of the person is “David”.
In Kanji, David is “å‡ºç”Ÿç¾ŽåœŸ” (which is pronounced “de-i-bi-do”)
You would write it as follows:
Note: Be careful not to make any mistake when doing this or the curse will rebound onto you.
Curse of the Raw Egg (namatamago no noroi)
1. Prepare a raw egg
2. Write the full name of the person you want to curse on the egg
3. Drill a hole in the egg
4. Bury it in the soil and wait for it to rot
The curse will take effect in about a week. As the egg rots, the person will be afflicted by a mysterious illness.
Caution!! Make sure you are not seen burying the egg or the curse will rebound onto you. If you make any mistake during the ritual, the curse will also rebound onto you.
Curse of the Pine Needles (matsuba no noroi)
To perform this ritual, you need: 13 pine needles, 3 hairs from your own head,
a metal container and some salt.
1. Bind the 13 pine needles together using the 3 hairs.
2. Pour enough salt into the metal container to cover the bottom of it.
3. Place the bound pine needles on top of the salt and set them on fire.
4. While they are burning, repeat this chant: “Zearumu aparishu sumitaniru, matsuba no sei yo, XXXX ni wazawai are.” (where XXXX is the name of the person you want to curse).
5. Continue the chant until the fire burns out.
Caution!! This curse, if taken seriously, will have an incredibly powerful and heinous effect. The stronger the feeling of your grudge, the stronger the curse will work.
Curse of the Broken Glass
1. Go to the crossroads at midnight, when the moon is not visible.
2. Make sure there is no one in the vicinity.
3. Drop a blue glass onto the crossroads so that it breaks.
4. Say, in a low voice, “XXXX is dead”. (where XXXX is the name of the person you want to curse)
This will instantly cause your enemy to die.
Note: You need to be careful. If you touch the broken glass or cut yourself on the broken pieces, you will be affected by the curse instead.